Nothin

If I ever push you away, I don't really meant to.
When I tell you, I don't want to talk about it I do,
Iam just looking for the right thing words.
Give me a minute and if I can tell u; I will.
I try to be a struggling mix of real and perfect at the same time.

At the moment, Iam working on the ratio, When I get really quite sometimes
It's because I have too much to say.
I have thought of too many things to tell you all at once
Ad I don't know what to say first.
I get immaturely jealouse of anyone who gets to see you on a daily basis.
I miss you really easily, but I also like that we can be apart and we are both okay.
Space is good, too. I love the way we love some of the same things. And I love how
We love entirely different things.
My head is complicated pile of thoughts, and fears, and cravings and dreams and this tangled up nostalgia for the past and some how the future
I am fawed and I am human, Iam broken and I am trying, and I am one person and I am two hands and I am one and I love you.
Heart and I am so glad you are here..
Previous
Next Post »
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment