Love the hearts that hurts you


Love the hearts that hurts you, but never hurt the hearts that love you, please don’t hurt my heart…

Dear cute… Love is the best medicine, and there is more than enough to go around once you open your heart. Please open your heart for me with love…

Today where we can meet? I want to give my lovely heart to you, because I love you. True love never lives happily ever after, true love has no ending…

Where there is great love there are always miracles, so come and join with me…We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another,
you want to become angel? Come I will give my wing,

Love you so Fear less, hope more, eat less, chew more, whine less, breathe more, talk less, good for you, love more and all good things will be yours. The greatest science in the world, in the heaven and on the earth is love…

When two people love each other, they don’t look at each other; they look at same direction… Don’t say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it.

If you think my eyes is beautiful, it's because they’re looking at you…Love is like roller coaster. Once you have completed the ride, you want to go again. We will love for the rest of our life. When I first saw you, I saw a wing, and words of halo.

If ‘I love you’ is only three word, why is it worth millions? Because you know love will do miracles For all the ways you’ve helped me grow, I want to say ‘I love you’ .

Love will grow like banyan treed, How lucky I am to have known someone who has so hard to say goodbye to…

If you live to be 100 years, I want to live to be 100 years minus one day, so I never have to live without you, I can’t live without you, I knew I would look back on my tears and laugh, but I never thought I would look back on my laughs and cry.

Please don’t hurt me…

I’m not the same since I met you, the days turned longer and the nights turned colder
and u will always have a special place in my heart just for u, I love u.

Last night I looked up at the stars, and matched each one with a reason why I love you, till I could not match. When I saw u afraid 2 meet you, when I met u I afraid 2 like u, when I like u afraid 2 love u, but now I love u, I am afraid 2 lose u.

If I would be a tear in your eye I will roll down on your cheek and die on your lip, and if you would be a tear in my eye I will never cry by a fear of loosing…

You showed me how it is to be loved. Now I know what really love is. Please hang signboard in your heart “no vacancy” Send the little message of love to your heart from mine. Just to say I love u…

Last night I sent an angel to watch over you while you were sleeping, he came back early, so I asked him why? He said that angels don’t watch over other angel …

Previous
Next Post »
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment