My First Award


Today when I turn on my computer and checking my blog, I got the massage from Lyla. And u knows what… I got tmy first a ward and I really appreciated.

To be honest, I didn’t expect to get the special award like people got, especially for blogging... For me, writing something on web blog, just only one of the ways to share the thought, experiences, happiness etc. in order to give the meaningful things for others, nothing else expectation.

But, anyway… thanks Lyla for the special award. I do appreciated for this, and hope I can be the best for everyone... Heheh...





Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Click here for comments
Thursday, October 16, 2008 ×

yihaaa. its my firs coment tooo.....komentar pertama untuk awward pertammma. seep...

Selamat Unknown dapat PERTAMAX...! Silahkan antri di pom terdekat heheheh...
Balas
avatar
admin
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment